About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, October 3, 2014

Influenster VoxBox - Braun No touch Thermometer




Influenster sent me the  #BraunTherms #VoxBox - Braun no touch thermometer for review.

This couldn't of come at a more perfect time.. 4 days out of surgery I needed to be able to monitor my temperature.
I am in love with this simple yet effective thermometer! You can either place it on your forehead or put it near and in no more then a few seconds a reading is on the screen.

  •  Color coded screen to help recognize a temp - Green - Yellow - Red
  • Fast response - No fighting with the kids for minutes to get a accurate reliable reading. Lets face it when we are ill the last thing we want to do is be fussed over! The quicker the better.
  •  Runs on two AA batteries - No need to buy extra parts.
I actually threw away all the other brands I had, I am so pleased with this new Braun Thermometer I found it really effective and it's really beneficial to any family bathroom.

2 comments:

Shannon Perkins said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shannon Perkins said...

A non-contact type of thermometer can lessen the stress and worries. They are very easy to use and so amazing. Definitely a must have!

http://thermee.org