About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Molly McLain - Can't get enough - River Bend bk2

Can't Get Enough (River Bend, #2)Can't Get Enough by Molly McLain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tony Dunn makes me want to pack my bags and move to River Bend! He is so hot on so many levels it makes my head spin.

I don't just mean in the way he can fill out a pair of jeans hot... which he can.
I don't just mean in the way he could talk the panties off of a nun with this slick mouth hot.. which I have no doubt he can!

I mean on every freaking level, he is such a good father and so sweet and generous the man can give you a toothache. I'm in love...

Tony by far is a character I wanted to know more about since the first River Bend Novel. He is a character that has shown so much personal growth its outstanding, with the run of bad luck he was having I really wanted a happy ending for him and his daughter Bri.. (Ex in jail, single father, sick babysitter nothing was going right for him!)

Nicole was an awesome match for Tony, coming back to River Bend after a messy divorce I'm happy she found and understanding ear in Tony, a friend when she needed one, somebody she could relate too.

These two make a crazy hot couple!! I loved meeting up with old characters and learning about new faces, I also enjoyed the dynamic of small town life. Molly McLain has fast become one of my favorites with this series and I can't wait to visit River Bend again



View all my reviews



No comments: