About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 21, 2014

smiley 360 *sponsered* Review of Dimetapp Cold and Cough


Save a Dollar coupon here!

I received a free sample from #Smiley360 in return for an honest review. My opinions are 100% my own. As a parent its hard to know what medicine brands to trust with your children's health. What I liked about Dimetapp Cold and Cough its that it deals with many other cold related symptoms.


  • Stuffy Nose
  • Runny Nose
  • Sneezing
  • Itchy Watery Eyes
  • Cough


One medicine is all you need! It's fast acting and seems to offer relief for 4 hours or so each dose.
It was a blessing especially of a night when my son's cough seemed to bother him more, making sleep come more easy and he liked the Grape Flavor.

Cold and Cough Tips:

  • Drink a lot of liquids - Stay hydrated
  • Ease congestion with steam
  • Rest!
  • Raise your head on an extra pillow to help ease post-nasal drip 

No comments: