About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 7, 2014

Smiley360 Arm & Hammer *test - review*


Thanks to Smiley360 I got to test Arm & Hammer Baking Soda! FREE! 
I will be totally honest I never really give a thought to all the things baking soda could be used for... I'm Impressed! Every house needs a box of this stuff in there house..


  • Cleaning - We all know house cleaners can be an expense, one job I hate is cleaning the microwave! But who knew you could use baking soda on a sponge to clean and keep odor away for way cheaper.
  • Facial Scrub - YES you heard me! if you make baking soda into a paste and put it on your face it really does help remove those dead skin cells... I'm in love!
  • Crafts - You can make play clay for crafts with the kids. This is a cheap and awesome idea for making decor, magnets, boxes, ornaments and more with the kiddies.
And Of course Baking!!! Baking soda helps all your baked goods rise..

Banana Bread Recipe  























Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Coat a 9x4-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.


  1. Whisk flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl.
  2. Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Add mashed bananas and beat until combined. Beat eggs into the butter mixture one at a time, fully blending each egg before adding the next. Stir vanilla extract and milk into the mixture.
  3. Stir chopped walnuts, chocolate chips, and flour mixture into banana mixture until just incorporated.
  4. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan. Tap pan on the counter to release any air pockets.
  5. Bake in preheated oven for about 1 hour 10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
  6. Let the bread rest in the pan for 15-20 minutes; remove from pan, slice, and serve.
Recipe from:  All Recipes.com

For more #BakingSodaTips be sure to check out Arm & Hammer http://www.armandhammer.com/ Also on Youtube and Facebook! https://www.youtube.com/user/AHBakingSoda/videos/#winter

No comments: