About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 17, 2014

Smiley360 review of Nescafe with Coffee-mate

I was excited to receive free samples from Smiley360 in return for my honest opinion on this Nescafe with  Coffee-Mate product.


#Nescafecoffeemate moment

Everybody knows I can not function without my morning coffee, its like a warm fussy hug! However mornings can be very hectic and that is what I love about Nescafe with Coffee-mate

It's Instant but with a rich creamy texture that can rival many brands, With fewer steps involved it makes getting that morning fix so much quicker and easier.
It also comes in yummy popular flavors such as French Vanilla, Hazelnut and my personal favorite Sweet and Creamy. 

I'm truly impressed with this 2in1 coffee drink that tastes o so yummy..try for yourself with this



Let me know what you guys think!!! You can also visit Nescafe on Twitter @NescafeUSA

No comments: