About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Holidays!


Happy Holidays! I'm so excited I love this time of year and all the family time we get together. I am super big on family traditions and hearing what others do at this time of year to celebrate the up coming holidays.
  • Picking a tree - Do you go real or fake? In previous years I've done both however personally I prefer a real tree. There is nothing like the smell of pine during the holidays! Plus I love to make a pick deal out of tree picking with the kids.

  • Advent Calendars - Ever since I was a kid I enjoyed the excitement of opening a advent window each day leading up to Christmas. Nothing like eating chocolate before breakfast!

  • Gingerbread houses - This is where you can get creative with the kids and also eat your yummy craft what's not to love!

  • Trips and Letters to Santa - This is so much fun and a day trip to the Mall, Macys let's the kids write and mail letters to Santa. We visit every year and I love it so much because if you put a stamp on your letter Macys will donate to Make A Wish Foundation! How awesome is that!

Please Share your traditions

No comments: