About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sylvia Day - Captivated by you

Captivated by You (Crossfire, #4)Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Captivated by you by Sylvia day book four in the crossfire series. It seems like we waited so long for this book! Was it worth the wait? The jury is still out I mean I could read anything with Gideon Cross in it and it would be awesome. Let's face it Gideon Cross is an amazing specimen of a man.

I recommend reading book 3 before this book, just to get familiar with the characters and plot once again.

This book picks up after the secret wedding of Eva and Gideon. Life is changing for this couple and you see them struggle with certain changes in their relationship.
Both of them are trying to be more open while still dealing with there past abuse.
Many of the themes within the book are continuous, crazy ex's and meddling family members, everybody seems to be coming out of the wood work to test this couple.

Gideon seems more vulnerable which I like, I've seen other reviews Who didn't like the side of him. However I enjoyed seeing him this way, totally enthralled and devoted to his relationship... Seeing trust that had grown.

I also liked the growing relationship between Gideon and his sister that was new development I was very pleased about. I also really, really liked that Gideon's stepfather finally found out his secret. It was about time somebody put that mother in her place! This was worth the book in itself!

I will be honest Clary is getting on my last nerve. Like get your crap together man!!! Ugh I honestly don't even think that model is pregnant * just a thought*

Overall I enjoyed the read, I love these characters..Could this of all been put in one last book ? Possibly however we don't know exactly what is going to be in the final book!! So maybe not! We will see...


View all my reviews




No comments: