About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Test sample free from Smiley360! Arm and Hammer Truly Radiant

Thank you to @smiley360 for sending me a free sample of Arm and Hammer #TrulyRadiant for review purposes - my opinion is 100% my own


NEW ARM & HAMMER™ Truly Radiant™ Rejuvenating Toothpaste does much more than just whiten, it goes beyond the surface to strengthen, clean and repair tooth enamel for a radiant smile in just 5 days and the Spinbrush™ Truly Radiant™ Deep Clean Manual Toothbrush is the only manual toothbrush that features a rotating head, plus elongated, all-access bristles that get deep in-between teeth to help blast away plaque. Truly Radiant™ Whitening & Strengthening Fluoride Rinse is the first and only rinse that whitens teeth, strengthens enamel and prevents stains without alcohol or peroxide.

My Opinion:

I am a fan of Arm and Hammer whether it be laundry soap or baking soda its a brand I've come to love and trust so I was excited to try there new toothpaste line! Truly Radiant.
There are lots of different brands out there that claim to do the same and cost a fortune. I have been using Truly Radiant for a week and I have to honestly say I notice the difference.
Using the tooth paste together with the mouth wash not only whitens teeth but keeps your enamel strong.
I also love the manual spin brush! I was never a fan of the battery operated brushed because I wanted to be the one to set the pace of my brushing and feel like I'm doing the job well. With a manual brush you can do that, while the rotating head gets into all the spaces.

I was very Impressed with this product range.. To find out more about Truly Radiant visit this link http://h5.sml360.com/-/mxly



No comments: