About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Guess how Much I love you - 20th Anniversary Edition

Easter is on its way.. I always love getting my children a book to go with their Easter basket and I couldn't think of a better book then Guess how Much I Love you!


Candlewick Press where awesome enough to send me a copy of this book, Which is celebrating its 20th YES 20th Anniversary!!! 



Candlewick Press
author: Sam McBratney
illustrator: Anita Jeram
"Guess how much I love you," says Little Nutbrown Hare. Little Nutbrown Hare shows his daddy how much he loves him: as wide as he can reach and as far as he can hop. But Big Nutbrown Hare, who can reach farther and hop higher, loves him back just as much. Well then Little Nutbrown Hare loves him right up to the moon, but that's just halfway to Big Nutbrown Hare's love for him.

My Opinion:

This is a timeless story I've read to my own children many, many times. It expresses the love between a parent and child so perfectly. The pictures are illustrated so beautifully it enhances the enchantment of the story. I am excited to have this anniversary edition it is definitely a children's classic. 



No comments: