About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Friday, March 6, 2015

Manipulation Trilogy - Bk 3 Avowed

Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)Avowed by Alicia Taylor
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG what an epic ending to an amazing trilogy that kept you wanting more from beginning to end. This was not your mothers romance, a page turning gritty read for sure!

This book picks up where book two finished at the wedding of Ella and Damon. Ella is now aware that Damon knows who she truly is, the sister of his ex lover. This is a couple who need to air their dirty laundry if they ever have a chance of surviving their new marriage and Damon is willing to fight for his beauty.

Questions are answered pretty early on within this book which I loved, while I enjoyed the guessing game I wanted this couple together so badly, I wanted the happy ending.

In true form to this amazing writing duo they have to throw a spanner in the works, Leona Leona Leona a character you hate with a passion but is written so amazingly you are in awe of her crazy LOL. I can't tell you anything because it will give away the story but its BREATHTAKING reading!

I loved how the authors brought these characters together and entwined there past. I was super happy with the ending of this trilogy and I'm sure these characters will remain a favorite of mine for a long time.

Any Fans of the Fixed Trilogy will love the Manipulation Trilogy.

View all my reviews



No comments: