About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

My love and Hate for all that is Instagram


OK I'm the first to admit I have an Instagram, I have for a long time and snap photo's daily.. Whether it's food, the outdoors, a craft, health related or my kids clowning around I love being able to capture a moment!
This is a two sided coin however! I recently had my identity stolen on IG, somebody pretending to be me to my friends and taking my pics as their own. Needless to say this can be pretty scary and you can't help but feel violated.
Now I could put my page on private of course I could, but as a blogger I use my social media at times to advertise products. If my page is set to private my thoughts and opinions would only reach a limited audience. So what's a girl to do?

I've said for long enough that social media gives us so much power and information, I love looking at health related photo's on IG its a wonderful tool for exercise ideas, food and motivation!  Again it has come to my attention many of these people complain about having their before and after photo's stolen to endorse some diet product they have never heard of or used.

I want to hear you thoughts, what do you think should be done?
What do you do to prevent this from happening to you?



No comments: