About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Smiley360 post: REVIEW for WONKA RANDOMS

Thanks to Smiley360 I was sent Wonka Randoms in a free sample to try, in return give my honest opinion about the product. 

This product was a hit at my house! I have two children aged 4 and 8 they couldn't get enough of these yummy gummies. They declared Wonka Randoms the juiciest gummies EVER!
With 7 fruit flavors they both had their favorites and 70 different shapes it was fun identifying what each gummy was. 
As a parent I loved the fact that these candy treats where only 140 calories per serving and no artificial flavoring! I will definitely be buying these again   

The Gummies with the white bottoms where my favorite, extra chewy and fruity 


Check out Smiley360 and review awesome products yourself for FREE here: https://smiley.socialmedialink.com/home

Find out more about Wonka Randoms HERE

No comments: