About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fighting for forever

Fighting for Forever (Fighting, #6)Fighting for Forever by J.B. Salsbury
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was given this book as a ARC in return for an honest opinion. I have to be honest I wasn't as excited for Mason's book, I just wasn't very connected to him as a character and Trix in previous books just came across as scanky. I'm happy to say my opinion changed 100% I couldn't of been more enthralled by these characters!

This story is an awesome example of not judging a book by its cover. Mason was slightly jaded by his upbringing, the infidelities of his mother whilst dealing with his brothers misgivings, he feels a responsibility for his brother even if it gets him mixed up in a world he would rather escape.

At first glance Trix is everything Mason hates a woman who uses her body and seduction to get what she wants, she's an exotic dancer a successful one too. The more time he spends with her the more he realizes that this girl has more to offer under all that makeup.

Trix is playing a role one she hates but in order to get information about her sisters murderer she has to use her body as a power tool. For many years her end game has been the same, focus never changed until Mason.... He makes her want more.

Mason and Trix together are a power couple to be reckoned with, the chemistry was dynamite, dealing with such dark issues they balance each other perfectly. I'm in love with the story they share... This story reminded me a little of Raven and Jonah... Page turning excitement from start to finish! I also love that all the past characters was in this book! #WIN

View all my reviews




No comments: