About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 15, 2015

The Arrangement 19 HM WARD

The Arrangement 19: The Ferro FamilyThe Arrangement 19: The Ferro Family by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got an ARC in return for an honest review...

My jaw was left hanging after finishing The arrangement 19, I don't know whether to cry or be marveled at the way Ms Wards mind must work for the current turn of events.
This installment picks up right after the Ferro mansion has been blown up, Avery and Sean are in hiding from Avery's brother.
Sean is everything I want him to be, finally! We get the Sean we have waited for!! Then Avery goes and loses her sh*t I honestly don't think I can take it!

He told her multiple times to stop over thinking, and to certainly stop thinking about doing something reckless... what does she do? Do something Reckless!!

Sometimes I could strangle this girl, I totally understand why she wants to save her man but doesn't she know they work better together then apart? They are each others other half. THEY HAVE TO BE TOGETHER!

I loved the insights into Sean, seeing how he can be and his sharing memories of how the Ferro family once where.

I for one really hope Avery's plan unfolds just how she needs it too, or she may have lost Sean forever.

View all my reviews




No comments: