About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

American Girl Saving tips

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


This is Miss Sophia, She is my 4 year old adorable baby girl! Sophia has discovered her love for American Girl dolls.
We took her at Easter to the huge Store in NYC and even I was impressed!

These dolls have everything from matching clothes, to every accessory you can think of its pretty amazing I must admit.

American girl are by far the most beautiful doll I have ever seen. However I am aware that they are not affordable for everybody. This is for sure a special occasion type of gift in my house.

So I thought I would put a post together of all the ways you could actually save money when buying an american girl doll...




  • Sign up to the website! - Yes they have a news letter and catalogs which they mail most of the time these come with some kind of coupon or special offer.
  • Shop the sales tab - The website does offer a sales corner for accessories its always worth checking out. 
  • Follow via social media - Facebook, twitter, Instagram etc these places are the first to find out about offers and deals. 
  • Shop Ebay and Craigslist  - People are always selling these types of dolls and if you don't mind buying a used item at sometimes awesome prices there are deals to be had  


Start with a smaller doll, If this is your child's first doll and you don't know how much she will love it then start with a Bitty Baby doll - This doll is priced at $60 - $70 rather then paying $115 -$120 for the bigger dolls.

Don't forget to shop the sales! Holidays, Black Friday, Cyber Monday etc it is totally a money saver.

American Girl also offer a Mini Doll line! These little dolls are so cute and only priced around $25 which is an awesome idea for any little girl's collection!

I hope these tips come in useful! Enjoy your dolls


**I am not in contact with this company, I do not work for them.. all idea's are my own**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome ideas I have wanted to buy a doll for my little one for a while however the price has always been a factor