About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 6, 2015

The Billionaires Innocent

The Billionaire's Innocent - Part 1 (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Forbidden Series - Book 3) (The Billionaire's Innocent:The Forbidden Series)The Billionaire's Innocent - Part 1 (Mills & Boon M&B) (The Forbidden Series - Book 3) by Caitlin Crews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

(Review for all parts) - This is book 3 in a series written by different authors which gives each book a unique feel.

Nora has always been in love with her Brothers College friend Zair all her life. When her friend Addison insinuates that Zair's family (A royal family) may have something to do with the disappearance of their friend Harlow Nora finds herself in international waters posing as a hooker in order to find her friend and prove Addison wrong.

However when Zair himself steps onto the boat acting like the bad guy she finds herself doubting herself and second guessing the man she has known forever.

Zair is walking a fine line between right and wrong in order of finding out the truth, family secrets that could ruin him. He has to play his role well but when he steps onto the boat and finds Nora she threatens everything he's been working for.

This book was my favorite in the series! I ate up these words so fast... The author kept you guessing and these characters where so engaging!

I loved Zair's history and dark side, he had a strong determination and I liked the fact that Nora was able to make him feel, see things anew and soften him a little. I also liked that Zair was able to teach Nora a valuable life lesson, drive her to be the person she wanted to be but was always afraid of being.

Their love was raw and hot! Through all the trails they faced you only wished they found a way back to each other. Book 3 did not disappoint! Awesome series

View all my reviews



No comments: