About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Lalaloopsy Super Silly Party play set - Review

                                            Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Any mother who has a little girl right now has heard of Lalaloopsy! As a member of the View Points Sampling program I was Sent the Super Silly Party Play set in return for my honest opinions:


To Say this was a hit is a understatement my daughter was thrilled with this toy and has had hours of fun with it. I was happy to see she could use her previously bought Mini dolls as an add on  with this set. I was impressed with the quality of this toy, in the past many of her Lalaloopsy play sets have broken this one defiantly stood up to her play. 
With its bright pretty colors and musical feature this was very good with engrossing young minds into creative play.





*I was not given any compensation for my review, My review is my honest opinion*



No comments: