About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, August 1, 2015

My free Klout perk - Pasta Chips




Thank you to KLOUT for sending me a FREE Perk sample to try!

I think I found my new favorite snack, PASTA CHIPS are really something else guys. It's kind of hard to explain how yummy they are! Their baked and have a cracker feel when eating them.. The flavor is something else.. PACKED full of flavor.  My free sample was GARLIC OLIVE OIL and it reminded me of garlic knots you buy from an Italian restaurant!

Here is why I enjoyed them so much;

  • They are non GMO product verified
  • Baked made of fresh pasta
  • Crispy 
  • Only 120 calories each serving 
  • 20% less fat then similar products on the market
  • For my vegan friends YES they are vegan

For more info check out the Pasta Chips Website

1 comment:

Jacob's Nanna said...

Looks so good!