About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Sally Hansen Airbrush perfect legs Review from Influenster Voxbox



Thank you to Influenster for sending me the Sally Hansen #AirbrushPerfectLegs Voxbox for FREE in return for my honest thoughts and opinions. 



The photo above shows my leg on the left - freckles, scars and whiteness galore lol . The photo to the right shows one leg with Air brush legs and one without.
This product was not what I thought it would be honestly, I have been a victim of many a self tanning product in the past! Air brush legs was a nice change!


  • It gives you a nice natural glow that does not seem fake or make up caked on.
  • No nasty odor like other "tanning spray" products
  • I didn't end up with lots of lines in places I had missed
  • It doesn't ruin your clothes. 
  • I reminds me more of a tinted moisturizer and can be applied in much the same way.

Over all pretty impressed with this product this is the way to go if you want a little extra help covering blemishes on your legs. Air Brushed legs comes in two varieties Spray and lotion. I tried the lotion, It is my opinion that if you want to cover a larger area the spray would be much easier and quicker to use.

Check out more about Sally Hansen products HERE 

No comments: