Thank you to Influenster for sending me the Sally Hansen #AirbrushPerfectLegs Voxbox for FREE in return for my honest thoughts and opinions.
The photo above shows my leg on the left - freckles, scars and whiteness galore lol . The photo to the right shows one leg with Air brush legs and one without.
This product was not what I thought it would be honestly, I have been a victim of many a self tanning product in the past! Air brush legs was a nice change!
- It gives you a nice natural glow that does not seem fake or make up caked on.
- No nasty odor like other "tanning spray" products
- I didn't end up with lots of lines in places I had missed
- It doesn't ruin your clothes.
- I reminds me more of a tinted moisturizer and can be applied in much the same way.
Over all pretty impressed with this product this is the way to go if you want a little extra help covering blemishes on your legs. Air Brushed legs comes in two varieties Spray and lotion. I tried the lotion, It is my opinion that if you want to cover a larger area the spray would be much easier and quicker to use.
Check out more about Sally Hansen products HERE