About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

OB Tampons #free #sample #Smiley360





o.b.® comfort and protection that’s discreet.
The only one with SilkTouch® cover for ultimate comfort and protection.
- Personal placement provides optimal comfort and protection
- Expands to fit your unique body
- Fluid-Lock® grooves for locked-in leak protection that last for up to 8 hours
- No applicator
- Regular and super absorbencies


My Thoughts:

So when Smiley360 sent me a free sample of OB tampons to try I was skeptical to say the least. While OB brand has been around forever and has a great reputation I was intimidated to try out this tampon. I'm a girl who has always needed an applicator with my tampon! What if my finger gets messy? What if I can't get it in in the right place? What if I leak while trying to get it into position?

OMG how wrong was I... REALLY ladies I was so wrong. OB tampons are so much smaller to fit into your bag without an applicator. They also have a "finger pocket" design groove so it lets you know exactly where to place your finger while inserting the tampon... no messy fingers! 
It is also has a "silk" touch so its very comfortable to wear with a fluid lock protect you from leaking. 
Inserting: was easier then I thought, because their was no applicator the tampon follows the natural line of your body.

Needless to say my experience was so positive I wish I would of tried OB sooner! 

Thanks! Smiley360 and OB my monthly visits have become much more bearable.

find out more HERE! and HERE

No comments: