About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

making money doing surveys



First I want to tell you that I personally do not work for any company and results on these sites may vary. Not everybody will have success doing surveys! I have been doing them for a few months now to earn extra cash as a SAHM. 
I have seen many people get mad and call survey sites bogus or a waste of time. OK well lets discuss this... Will surveys get you rich? NO Lets be real this is not a get rich fast type of deal here... Do they work? In my opinion YES they do however you need to remember you don't get nothing for nothing in this life. If you want to make money doing surveys then you have to put in the hours! That's just how it is their is no way around it.

I put in around 3 hours each day and can make sometimes $90 a week.. To me 3hrs isn't a big deal when I would be normally watching TV of a night. Like I said its not a get rich scheme but its an awesome way to pay for Christmas without it hurting your pocket!

It's hard to be successful using just one site, You can make money sure but at a slower rate so in my opinion search for your favorite companies out there. 


Sites:

SwagBucks HERE! the trick to this site is to do gold surveys and partner surveys to rack up points. You can also watch video's, read content etc to earn points. 

Global Test market HERE! Answer surveys for rewards and gc's 

ValuedOpinions.com

Toluna Surveys



No comments: