About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Reading is fun join the book exchange



Ok guys I've heard awesome things about this from others so I wanna try it who will do it with me .... this can be done international too! works the same..
I am doing a book exchange for my kiddo! I need 6 mommies, mommies to be or anyone interested (Grandmas, Grandmas to be, Aunts are welcome too) in this book exchange that will actually participate. This is so much fun for kids of all ages!! Here's how we play: You must purchase and mail ONE book to a child, and then your child receives 36 books in return (if all goes well with participation)!!
Let me know if you are interested and I'll send you the info. You can do this in 10 min or less if you order the book through Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.. Just think of how fun checking the mail will be for the kids receiving the books! Let me know if you're interested and I'll send further instructions. Reading is Fundamental.

email me at mel91284 AT yahoo dot com and I will send you the instructions to take part!


No comments: