About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Smiley360 - Freschetta Pizza

Freschetta® Pizza
Frozen pizza shouldn't simply taste better. It should be better.
That’s why Freschetta® frozen pizzas are made with 100% real cheeses, premium meats and crunchy vegetables, all on flavorful sauces. Whether you love your crust soft and thick like our Naturally Rising pizza, crispy on the outside and tender on the inside like our BRICK OVEN™ pizza, or even light and crunchy like our Thin Crispy pizza, there's a crust made just for you.
No other pizza tastes like a Freschetta® pizza because no other pizza is made like Freschetta® pizzas. - Smiley360



Smiley360 sent me a coupon for a FREE pizza to try, I went to my local Walmart store and got my Freschetta Pizza. Honestly I didn't know what to expect from a home cooked frozen pizza as many claim to be just as good as the next.
I was excited to see that Freschetta offered a variety of styles and toppings! It was easy to prepare in the oven and this pizza really did rise!
The taste was rich and delicious giving us that pizzeria taste right out of our own oven..

I also noticed that Freschetta now offer a Gluten Free pizza option! find out more HERE!

This pizza was a total hit in my house, my kids went as far as to say they wanted to turn Fridays into PIZZA FRIDAYS


No comments: