About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Testicular Cancer awareness and Tommy John



Hello readers,

Did you know November is Men's Health month (including testicular cancer awareness)? I will be honest, I did not, until I heard about theTesticular Cancer Foundation through Tommy John! 100% of all donations made to the Testicular Cancer Foundation go to the cause, because angel investors cover their overhead.  This is simply amazing for the men we know and love. Ladies give your men a little kick in the pants and make them aware of TC!

TommyJohn and the Testicular Cancer Foundation are trying to raise awareness of this disease, which is the most common and curable form of cancer in men ages 15-35. One male is diagnosed with this disease every hour, so it is super important to share this message.



How is Tommy John helping?


  • They are giving 5% of all sales coming from our limited edition “Mustache and Ball” collection
  • They are contributing $10 for each purchase made by new customers who were referred by someone else
  • They are donating $1 for each entry in our Instagram contest up to $1,000 (more on that below)


What’s in it for your readers?


  • Instagram contest: they are running a “Share a pair win a pair” contest on Instagram. To enter, simply take a picture of any pair of round objects, and tag them on instagram @TommyJohnWear, @TesticularCancerFoundation & #SupportYourBalls for a chance to win a pair of men’s underwear from Tommy John.



https://www.tommyjohn.com/supportyourballs

No comments: