About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 17, 2015

A Trystan Scott Novel

A new romance novel by New York Times bestselling author H.M. Ward about sex, soul mates, and deadly secrets. When Celebrity Magazine declares rock star Trystan Scott the sexiest man alive, I'm not surprised. How can anyone claim otherwise about those blazing blue eyes, rock-hard abs, dark hair, and a totally lickable dimple? Before the billionaire playboy rose to stardom, we were friends for a while and lovers for a night. Though that was nearly a decade ago, our connection burns brightly in my memory. We weren't a one night stand, not to me. I can admit it--I got played. To him, I was just another conquest. My beautiful best friend is long gone, and I've moved on. But when fate forces us to meet face to face, everything I felt for him comes rushing back. Trystan is crashing and burning fast. The press flock like vultures, waiting for him to kill himself or worse. Either way, his mistakes earn them millions. One night, one time, one word is all it takes to wash away a decade of reason and regret. One secret threatens to push him six feet under, and, when those beautiful eyes turn to me for help, how can I say no?

Genre: Contemporary, Raw Romance
Type: Novel, 350 pgs
Related Works: The Secret Life of Trystan Scott, The Ferro Stories including Arrangement, Proposition, and Stripped

 - GOODREADS


 My Opinion Broken Promises (A Trystan Scott Novel)Broken Promises by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I got a copy of this book as a ARC in return for an honest opinion.

OMG I feel like I have waited so long for the conclusion to Trystan its so bitter sweet. He is one character that I felt so drawn to, on the outside his world seems so glamorous and yet he is so tortured. He is a guy that when something goes right their is always something else trying to push him back down.

When Mari comes back into his world everything changes, their is so much talk about Trystan's health and mental state she decides to put the past aside and be a friend to her once lover. Even if it means putting aside her current relationship. This is an emotionally charged read with a lot of twists, turns and wow moments...

View all my reviews



1 comment:

Noelle Katrina Sy said...

Name: BroadBase Media
Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
Subject: Working together.

Message:
Hi,

We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com. Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.
Thank you in advance

Marc