About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Stripped 2 HM WARD

Stripped 2: A Ferro Family Novel (Stripped, #2)Stripped 2: A Ferro Family Novel by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was well worth the wait! Jon lives up to his full potential in this book!
He has always been the clown, the fun time guy.. What we now know is that Jon is more Ferro then we thought with his smartness and business savvy ways. What we have seen previously is a mask used to guard himself. Now he has everything he ever wanted within his grasp, Cassie, and hes going to fight to keep her.

Cassie is a fighter, she fights to survive, to live and for the people she loves. She brings out the best in Jon, they offer each other a special type of comfort that only they understand given their history.
The abuse both characters suffer is heartbreaking which makes their romance for me all the more special. I looooooove that Sean was in this book and he has Jon's back!

Amazing! Holly has done it again

View all my reviews




No comments: