About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, June 23, 2016

Jade Chandler: Enough

Enough: A Dark, Erotic Motorcycle Club RomanceEnough: A Dark, Erotic Motorcycle Club Romance by Jade Chandler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is not your run of the mill MC romance!

Lila aka Red is trying to out run her past, another dead end relationship when she turns up at Marked man tattoo shop. As soon as she meets Dare sparks fly and the chemistry is off the charts. Red is skeptical she has it in her to navigate MC politics while trying not to rely on a man to once again save her from herself.
At first glance we assume Lila is the character that is damaged, yet we see her strength over and over as this book plays out.
I love how she plays an important role for the club, she becomes needed and loved.

Dare comes across as a hard as nails biker, not somebody to be messed with. Yet I love that deep down Lila and he are so similar, the perfect pair... They have heart breaking histories yet together burn bright.

I can not wait to read more of this series. I enjoyed this book so much!

View all my reviews



No comments: