About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Cover Reveal

Post written by Cora Brent Shared via FB today!!!
Who else is excited to read Conway's story? Look at this beautiful Art work!


**SPONTANEOUS COVER REVEAL**
EDGE (A Gentry Boys Story)
ROSLYN
It was him.
Conway Gentry.
The boy I’d known years ago – the one who’d loved my best friend and was left shattered by her death – was now a macho adrenaline junkie, an arrogant womanizing hustler.
There was not a single good reason on this earth to fall for him.
But no one told my heart that.
CONWAY
She didn’t seem like my type.
Snobby, boringly mainstream and above all, tied to a part of my past I’d kill to forget, I should have just had my fun with her and moved on.
Instead I kept coming back. I couldn’t help it.
I’ve known for a long time that if you live fast you crash hard.
But I also know that’s nothing compared to what love can do to you.
To be released: August 26 (or sooner)
Add to your Goodreads TBR: http://bit.ly/2akG98z
Cover Photo: Shauna Kruse
Cover Models: Lance Jones and Aurora O’Brien
Cover Design: Mayhem Cover Creations

No comments: