About Me

My photo

I'm a mother of two and a wife of 1 lol. Originally from England,  Right now I am a stay at home mama although I've worked in numerous childcare positions in the past. My passion is books I can read for hours given the chance. In my free time I product test and write reviews for fun, I also write a blog. 
We are big soccer fans at my house, We love outdoor advantages such as hiking, biking and attending sporting events. My daughter is a mini me we share a love for all things country!

My husband and I recently joined the gym so fitness is a big part of our day..

Find me on Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 28, 2016

Vegas heat - Bend - Molly McLain

BEND (Vegas Heat - Book One)BEND by Molly McLain
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Molly is one of my most favorite authors, she won me with River Bend and so I happily jumped into Vegas Heat book 1 - Bend.

Trent is a hard ass cop who is really good at his job, but sometimes gets over looked because of his love em and leave em attitude. He doesn't feel the need to kiss ass because he thinks his work speaks for its self.
This is the reason Kinsey gets him riled up, he pulls her over every chance he gets! No special treatment for the captains daughter here!

Kinsey's can't help but this Trent is hot as sin good lucking, but he drives her insane with his personal assumptions of who he believes she is as a person.

When merchandise starts getting stolen in large amounts from Kinsey's store, Trent has to find a way to work with her in order to close his case.

LOVED this story, the characters where so memorable I enjoyed the sexy banter between Trent and Kinsey as well as the friendship dynamic between Trent, his brothers and friends. I can not wait for this series to continue!


View all my reviews




No comments: